christian writer

About

My photo
Ladysmith, Vancouver Island , BC , Canada
Hello, and Welcome. Please stay and browse awhile.

Friday, April 28, 2017

Autumn Rose - My Search For Good Enough









Autumn Rose has written a non-fiction narrative about her life called "My Search for Good Enough"  Published through Outskirts Press, it is also available on Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com, and BookaMillion.com, and OutskirtsPress.com.

This is a story that chronicles Autumn's troubled childhood and rocky teenage years, how she met Jesus and why she failed to remain close to Him. Autumn writes about her struggles within an abusive relationship and why she had a hard time leaving, and finally, how she was reunited with Jesus and how God delivered her and her children from their abuser.

A little about Autumn: I am a single mom raising my three boys. I am currently taking a break from getting my bachelor's degree in Social Work so I can homeschool my oldest son who has special needs. I have done some public speaking about abuse and continue to share my story with any who will listen. I have also just finished my manuscript for my second book (a fiction fantasy-type novel), which I am hoping to have published early next year.


https://www.amazon.com/Autumn-Rose/e/B01A2V2X7E


    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment